Presenting the Hoover Pres-N-Snap with special hardened steel socket!
For the cost of a hiring a professional to repair your boat cover snaps, you can own the best canvas snap tool used by professionals.
Make new friends at your boat dock with a Pres-N-Snap fastener tool.
Install missing snaps for a dock mate and you just might find yourself invited for a steak dinner, cocktails and more, just for solving a simple snap problem.
- Unlike other sellers we order these with a special socket die. Much harder steel than the standard die that comes from Hoover. We order this special die because stainless steel caps and sockets are tough on the dies over time. Our socket die is extra hardened steel and is strong enough to install stainless steel caps and sockets and Q-Snaps and won't wear down as quickly.
- This Snap tool has a die cast aluminum body and comes with the dies for both the dot caps and sockets, eyelets and studs, plus a rubber retainer washer to keep the snaps from falling off while performing your installation.
- This is a perfect tool to add to your snap kit for boat covers.
- It also comes with a No 1 Grommet die for a plain washer.
- This is the same snap fastener tool we have used in our shop for over 35 years. In fact, I am still using the first one I bought when I started this business.
- This is an easy to use and trouble free snap press.
- Often mistakenly spelled Press-n-snap.
- Sold as an individual kit.
Return to Boat Cover Snap page