- Flex-A-Rail screws - These are special screws used to install Flex-A-Rail. The Flex-A-Rail track is very narrow and requires the #4 size head on the screw so the screws don't stick up out of the track. You will also need the Hex Driver to install these screws since it is long enough to go into the narrow track. See below for links to these products.
- Using these screws helps keep the keder welt from hanging up on the screw heads as it slides through the track.
- 3/4" long
- #6 size thread
- #4 size head
- Stainless Steel
- Sold in packs of 100
- Follow this link to the Hex Driver needed for installing Flex-A-Rail screws.
- Follow this link to the Flex-A-Rail that you will be installing with these screws.
Flex-A-Rail Screws - Pack of 100
- Product Code:
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
(You save )